Search for events by using the date picker or the event name in the search bars.
You can view the events in a list by clicking the List tab below.
March 21 - March 25R90
The SANJ Champs are scheduled for 21-25 March 2023 – King’s Park, 50m indoor swimming pool, KZN.
Please take note of the following important information:
- Competition rules: National Swimming Competitions Rules v2- 2023 – updated 27 January 2023
- Amendment to rules: SSA-33-23-SW_Amendment to Swimming rules 01 March 2023
- TYGE top times report: tyge – top times report aged up to sa national junior
- Letter to schools: SANJ Letter to school
- Final information: Final Information SANJ KZN
- The swimmer must have a minimum of ONE (1), Individual Medley time (200m OR 400m) and a 200m freestyle on the SSA National Database, as well as one Junior National qualifying time.
- Swimmers may enter all events that they have qualified in, plus additional events, EXCEPT 200 Fly, 400 IM, 400, 800 AND 1500 FREESTYLE, SWIMMERS MAY ONLY ENTER THESE EVENTS IF THEY HAVE ACHIEVED THE QUALIFYING TIME. Swimmers must have times on the database for all entered events.
- There will be no qualifying times for any of the 50’s events (Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly). Swimmers may in addition enter any of the 50’s provided they have times on the database for the particular stroke. The 50’s may not be entered on a NT
- Swimmers in the 11&U age category who have qualified in any ONE SA Junior National 12&U event, may choose to swim at SA Junior Nationals in the 12&U age group or swim at Level 3 Regional Age Group in their own age group category. Swimmers in 11&U age category who have qualified in any TWO SA Junior National 12&U event, MUST swim at SA Junior Nationals in the 12&U age group.
- Swimmers, who are not 12 years old, may not enter the 12 – 14 years events viz. 200 Fly, 400 IM, 800 and 1500 Freestyle events at SA Junior National Age Group Championships.
- At the end of SANJ, the swimmers with the top 8 (not based on age group) overall combined ranked times in each individual event, will be invited to participate at Senior Nationals. NB: They will participate as a Senior National swimmer, and no separate medals will be issued. Should any of these swimmers have qualified already or choose not to swim at Nationals, there will be no replacement participant.
- The age groups will be 12&U, 13, 14, 15, 16.
Entries and fees due date: 09h00 on Wednesday 15 February 2023.
Entries are closed.
ENTRY FEES: R90 per event per swimmer
Payment made to:
FNB cheque account: 50251165103
Branch: Bellville Branch
Branch code: 200310
Ref: Swimmers Name + SANJ
SESSION REPORT –
ENTRIES REPORT – sanj entries by team -4
RELAYS REPORT – sanj relay entries by team -3
PSYCH SHEETS – sanj psych sheets -4
ENTRY FEES REPORT – tyge – sanj – entry fees report
OFFICIALS – tyge – sanj – officials