The SA Level 1 Champs are scheduled for 18 March 2023 – Generations, 25m indoor swimming pool.
Please take note of the following important information:
SA Level 1 Champs
- Swimmers must have a time on the SSA database and Swimmers can only enter the events they have times for on the database.
- Swimmers may not participate at this level, if qualifying times for any levels, have been achieved.
- It will be open to Registered Clubs, Registered Swim Schools, and Registered Schools Swimmers must be registered with SSA at the entry level registration.
- The age groups will be 9/u, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15-18
- If a 9-year-old or younger swimmer has complied with rule 2.1 and achieved one Level 2 regional qualifying time, the swimmer must choose to participate at either Level 1 Age Group as a 9-year-old OR at Level 2 in the 10 and under age group. They may not participate at both competitions.
Entries and fees due date: 09h00 on Friday 17 February 2023.
Entries are closed.
ENTRY FEES: R30 per event + R50 surcharge per swimmer
Payment made to:
FNB cheque account: 50251165103
Branch: Bellville Branch
Branch code: 200310
Ref: Swimmers Name + SA L1
SESSION REPORT – SA LEVEL 1 CHAMPS 2023 – 2nd REPORTS – SESSION REPORT
ENTRIES REPORT – SA LEVEL 1 CHAMPS 2023 – 2nd REPORTS – ENTRIES
RELAYS REPORT – SA LEVEL 1 CHAMPS 2023 – 2nd REPORTS – RELAYS
ENTRY FEES REPORT – tyge – sa level 1 champs – entry fees report
OFFICIALS – SA LEVEL 1 CHAMPS 2023 – 2nd REPORTS – OFFICIALS SIGN IN SHEETS
WARM UP ALLOCATIONS – SA LEVEL 1 CHAMPS 2023 – 2nd REPORTS – WARMUP LANE ALLOCATIONS
RESULTS – ssa level 1 age group champs 2023 results & team scores