INFORMATION: WC ELITE GALA RULES & INFO 2022
WC ELITE GALA LETTER TO SCHOOLS: WCA Elite Letter to schools
TYGE TOP TIMES: tyge – top times report – aged up to 24 feb
- Only fully capitated swimmers may compete who meet the stipulated gala criteria.
- Swimmers must have a minimum Lev3 qualifying time. (entries will be limited if over the venue capacity).
- Age as on the first day of the gala.
- Only 1 heat (fastest 8) will be swum for the 800 & 1500 we will notify swimmers on the 2nd Feb
- Heats will be swum as per the circulated program, slow to fast.
- The top 8 swimmers from the heats will swim in the finals. There will be an A & B final for the 16 & overs. This is not a medal gala.
- A swimmer is eligible to swim the events that he/she has qualified for as per the prescribed qualifying times as well as 3 additional events that they have not qualified for, providing they have official times swum on the database. In addition, the 50m events may be entered provided there are times recorded on the database. Swimmers may not enter on NT or custom times.
- Only qualifying times swam and contained in the database from the current season from 1 May 2022 onwards will be accepted.
- Swimmers will be fined R200 for No Swim if they do not scratch timeously from the event and will not be allowed to compete further until the fine has been paid.
ENTRIES: due by 09h00 on Friday 27 January 2023
ENTRY FEES: R100 per event, payable to:
FNB Cheque account 50251165103
Tyger Manor Branch 200310
REF: Swimmer’s name + WC Elite
Entries are closed.
SESSION REPORT – elite session
ENTRIES – elite gala entries v2
PSYCH SHEETS – elite gala psych
ENTRY FEES – tyge – wca elite gala – entry fees report
SES 1 WC ELITE GALA OFFICIALS v3
SES 2 WC ELITE GALA OFFICIALS v3
SES 3 WC ELITE GALA OFFICIALS v3
SES 4 WC ELITE GALA OFFICIALS v3
RESULTS – wc elite gala results