The SA Level 2 Champs are scheduled for 3-5 March 2023 – Joan Harrison, 50m outdoor swimming pool, East London.
Please take note of the following important information:
SA Level 2 Champs
- The swimmer must have a minimum of ONE (1), Individual Medley time for the 200m IM and ONE (1) 200m freestyle time on the SSA National Database.
- The swimmer must have a minimum of 1 Level 2 Regional Qualifying Time on the SSA National Database.
- Swimmers may enter all events that they have Regional Level 2 qualifying times for, plus additional events that they have not qualified in provided they have times on the SSA database for the additional selected events.
- If a 9-year-old or younger swimmer has complied with rule 2.1 and achieved one Level 2 regional qualifying time, the swimmer must choose to participate at either Level 1 Age Group as a 9-year-old OR at Level 2 in the 10 and under age group. They may not participate at both competitions.
- Swimmers in the 10 and under age group, who have achieved two Level 3 qualifying times in any event in the 11 and under age group, must compete in the 11&under age group at Level 3.
- This competition will be a regional competition.
- The age groups will be 10/u, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17-18.
Entries and fees due date: 09h00 on Wednesday 8 February 2023.
Entries are closed.
ENTRY FEES: R50 per event per swimmer
Payment made to:
FNB cheque account: 50251165103
Branch: Bellville Branch
Branch code: 200310
Ref: Swimmers Name + SA L2
ENTRIES REPORT – Individual Entries
RELAYS REPORT – relay entries Lev 2
PSYCH SHEETS – ec level 2 psych sheets-2
ENTRY FEES REPORT – tyge – sa level 2 champs – entry fee report – updated after wca b champs
OFFICIALS – tyge – sa level 2 champs – officials
RESULTS – Results Lev 2 Regional EC