The CTA Long Distance Solidarity Meet is scheduled for Friday 12 February 2020 at Fairmont High School.
– Swimmers 12 years & Over can only swim the 1500 should they have either an 800 or 400 free time on the database.
– Swimmers 12 years & Over can only swim the 800 should they have a time on the database for the 400free.
– Swimmers who would like to get the 400 & 800 split times in the 1500 event, can do so, but must enter all 3 events.
Only the following officials will be able to work:
– Judges (will double up as timekeepers)
– Competitor Stewards
OFFICIALS sign in sheet – final – cta smld – fhac – Sign in Sheets
Participating Officials, Swimmers, Coaches should complete the following link by noon on Thursday 28 January: https://forms.gle/A2YxVEo19sTEfABaA
FORM RESPONSES – 11h00 on 5 Feb 2021 – TYGE google responses CTA Long Distance Solidarity Meet 12 Feb
Training Venue codes:
– Tygervalley Virgin Active: WCCT046
– Fairmont High School: WCCT047
– Plattekloof Planet Fitness: WCCT048
– N1 City Virgin Active: WCCT049
COVID-19 Unique Permit # (tyge covid-19 unique permit numbers)
SSA ID numbers (tyge ssa id numbers)
ENTRIES due by noon on Thursday 28 January via the entry link below – please select the correct meet name.
EVENT INFORMATION (SOLIDARITY MEETS INFO)
[cmsmasters_button button_link=”https://tygerbergaquatics.com/entry-form/” button_target=”blank” button_text_align=”left” button_font_weight=”normal” button_font_style=”normal” button_border_style=”solid” animation_delay=”0″]Click here to enter[/cmsmasters_button]
ENTRY FEES: R40 per event
Payment made to:
FNB cheque account: 50251165103
Branch: Bellville Branch
Branch code: 200310
Ref: Swimmers Name + CTA Distance
ENTRY REPORT (final cta smld – fhac – entries report)
ENTRY FEE REPORT (tyge entry fee report cta long distance solidarity meet)
SESSION (final – cta smld – fhac – session report)
PSYCH SHEET (final cta smld – fhac – pshyc sheet)
PROGRAMME session 1 (final cta smld – fhac – meet program – s1)
PROGRAMME session 2 (final cta smld – fhac – meet program – s2)
RESULTS (cta smld – fhac – results)