The CTA A Champs is scheduled for 5-6 November 2022 – UWC, 50m indoor swimming pool.
Please take note of the following important information:
- CTA A CHAMPS
- SESSIONS & EVENTS – CTA A Champs 2023 – Sessions & Events
- RULES – CTA A & B CHAMPS RULES
- Swimmers that are fully registered and have Level 2 and up QTs on the WCA database may compete at this meet.
- Swimmers had to compete in a total number of 2 CTA MEETS during the 2022/2023 season to be eligible to compete at the CTA A Championships
- Swimmers may enter the events that they have qualified in, plus additional nonqualifying events, provided they have times on the SSA Database.
- Swimmers 9 years and under who have achieved QTs for any level may choose to participate at the CTA A CHAMPS or CTA B CHAMPS.
- Swimmers 10&u with Level 3 QTs may compete in the Level 2 session. Please note that should a swimmer choose to swim down, he/she MUST compete ONLY in the Level 2 session.
- If a swimmer has entered the:
– 1500 Free he/she may request splits for the 800 Free and 400 Free
– 800 Free he/she may request splits for the 400 Free
– Please note that swimmers must still enter for the split events.
TYGE top times report – tyge – top times report aged up to 5 nov 2022
Entries and fees due date: 12 noon on Monday 17 October 2022