WP Aquatics require Tygers to submit 1 (one) official for every 3 (three) swimmers for every gala.
WP will not process Club entries unless the above number of officials is submitted
The club will be levied a R50 fine if an official whose name has been submitted to work does not report for duty.
Should payment not be received by the next gala the club entries will not be accepted.
- NO cellular phones
- Head covering for religious reasons only
- White sleeved shirt (supplied by Tygers)
- Navy trousers/skirt/shorts – NO JEANS (no shorts for finals sessions)
- White closed toe shoes (heel may be exposed)
Officials must report 30 minutes before gala starts (CTK 45 minutes) to check duties, sign in and collect watch.
Should you need to leave the pool deck, permission required from the General Referee (judges) Chief Timekeeper (timekeepers).
Officials are not permitted to cheer any swimmer while on duty.
Disqualification should not be debated with parent or coaches; only the referee deals with disputes.
- With your online entries, please indicate your preferred sessions.
- If no indication is given , you will be allocated to sessions where your children are swimming.
- Please check the Officials emails for your sessions and notify asap if you have any problems.
- Changes can only be made to the officials list up until the Wednesday before the gala, should you have to withdraw from officiating please arrange a replacement official and notofy Bev Wright, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Codes used for Officials:
- TP – probation timekeeper
- TK – timekeeper
- CTK – chief timekeeper
- CSP – probation competitor’s steward
- CS – competitor’s steward
- JP- probation judge
- JU – judge