Multisport Swim Group
The Multisport Swim Group at Tygerberg Aquatics Swimming Club consists of training squads for our swimmers competing in multisport events, as well as those training for social and health reasons at our N1 City, Century City and Fairmont venues.
There is an annual membership fee of R50 due by each Multisport Swim Group member, payable into the club account:
FNB cheque account
Ref: swimmer’s name + MSG SUBS
(proof of payment to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
To sign up to this group annually, please complete the registration form below.
If you have any further queries regarding training venues, times and coaching fees, please direct them to email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you in the water!
To register as a TYGERBERG AQUATICS Masters Swimmer:
- follow the steps above to join the Tygerberg Aquatics Swimming Club MULTISPORT SWIM GROUP
- forward a copy of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- forward a completed CTA registration form – CTA Registration Form 2020-2021
- pay a Masters registration fee of R550, payable to Tygerberg Aquatics Swimming Club with reference ‘MASTERS‘ (bank details above)
- forward proof of payment to email@example.com
2019 GALA RESULTS
- 2019 August Gala Results
- 2019 September Gala Results
- 2019 SAMS SC Champs WCM Results Oct 2019
- 2019 november gala results
- 2019 SA MASTERS SHORT COURSE CHAMPS – results: http://www.samastersswimming.com/
- 2020 January WCM SC Gala results
- 2020 WC Masters LC Championships Session 2 Result and 2020 WC Masters LC Championships Session 1 Results